Vlieseline H640 Hi Loft iron-on fusible White Fleece
Suitable for topstitching and quilting, for three-dimensional work such as voluminous bows or borders, and warm clothing such as jackets and coats. Suitable for light- to medium-weight fabrics.
- Thickest iron-on volume fleece
- Easy to work with
- No shifting while sewing
1 metre x 0.9 metre wide.
- Place the interlining with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
- Cover with a damp cloth and press each area for about 15 seconds, without pushing the iron.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
We strongly recommend that you attach a small piece of Fusible Fleece to a fabric remnant with your iron first to make sure that the hold and the adhesion meet your expectations.
Heavy-weight, soft iron-on batting made of synthetic fibres.
40% R-PES, 60% PES
131 g/ m2
- machine wash 40° permanent press
- dry cleanable